Hi guys,

I trying to get a dump of all users, hosts and DNS entries from IPA so
we can run scripts/Puppet against them.

Tried searching for it but cannot find anything, so was hoping someone
can give some hints on how best to do this please.

--
Regards,
Suhail.

Information in this email including any attachments may be privileged,
confidential and is intended exclusively for the addressee. The views expressed
may not be official policy, but the personal views of the originator. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete
it from your system. You should not reproduce, distribute, store, retransmit,
use or disclose its contents to anyone. Please note we reserve the right to
monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks.
SKY and the SKY marks are trademarks of British Sky Broadcasting Group plc and
Sky International AG and are used under licence. British Sky Broadcasting
Limited (Registration No. 2906991), Sky-In-Home Service Limited (Registration
No. 2067075) and Sky Subscribers Services Limited (Registration No. 2340150)
are direct or indirect subsidiaries of British Sky Broadcasting Group plc
(Registration No. 2247735). All of the companies mentioned in this p!
 aragraph are incorporated in England and Wales and share the same registered
office at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.