Hello.

I'm using latest IPA build on red hat 6.5

I retrieved my CA cert from the AD Domain controller

I try to set up my winsyncagreement and I am getting this

[r...@idm-master-els.ops.boingo.com ipa]$ ipa-replica-manage connect --winsync
--binddn "cn=idmadmin, cn=Users, dc=bwinc, dc=local" --bindpw "XXXXXX"
--passsync "XXXXXX" --cacert=/etc/openldap/cacerts/ADC13-ELS.CA.cer
adc13-els.bwinc.local
Directory Manager password:

Added CA certificate /etc/openldap/cacerts/ADC13-ELS.CA.cer to certificate
database for idm-master-els.ops.boingo.com
ipa: INFO: Failed to connect to AD server adc13-els.bwinc.local
ipa: INFO: The error was: {'info': '80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C0903C5, comment:
AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v2580', 'desc': 'Invalid credentials'}
Failed to setup winsync replication

not sure where to look for the logs for this to see what the invalivd
credentials are or wether this might still be a cert issue or a log in issue or
what not?

Thanks in advance for the help

-Todd