On 13.3.2014 15:59, rashard.ke...@sita.aero wrote:
I would be happy to open a ticket, where do I go to do that?
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/newticket

You need an Fedora account to open a new ticket:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new

Petr^2 Spacek

From:   Rob Crittenden <rcrit...@redhat.com>
To:     rashard.ke...@sita.aero, freeipa-users@redhat.com
Date:   03/13/2014 09:52 AM
Subject:        Re: [Freeipa-users] Sudo Rule Command Line Option
Arguments (Solved)

rashard.ke...@sita.aero wrote:
The command had not been added into the sudocmd database.

     member sudo command: /usr/bin/yum --disableexcludes=all localinstall
example*: no such entry

I think this error should point to someone checking to make sure the
sudo command had been created, something along the lines of "no sudocmd
entry defined yet" vs "no such entry" would improve workflow for people
stuck using the CMD.

Yes, having more specific "not found" errors might be nice. I believe we
percolate this error up directly from LDAP. Can you open a trac ticket
on this?

rob

Thank You,
*Rashard Kelly**