barry...@gmail.com wrote:
No export all func, ..but .it can export one account per time ..so i use
a while loop to do it with a txt file.

Is there a function to export/create report of these fields from the
IPA?  I’m not finding anything in the guide.  Thanks.____

It depends on how many users you have. We have search limits to prevent enumeration.

There are a few options:

$ ipa user-find

This will return an unsorted list of all users, up the search limit. The default limit on the command-line is 100. You can set that higher, up to the 2000 limit in 389-ds. That can be changed with an ldapmodify.

Or you can use ldapsearch to pull the users:

$ ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -b cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com

This requires some knowledge of IPA to translate the LDAP attribute names into something more understandable, but certainly doable.

rob

__ __

These are some of the fields we know will need in a list of all
accounts:____

__ __

Userlogin (userid/username)____

Job Title____

Firstname____

Lastname____

Fullname____

Email Address____

Telephone Number____

Org. Unit____

User Groups____

Account Enabled/Disabled____

Date Created____

Password Expiration____

Last pw change____

Last login/authentication date/time____

    Date Created____

    Password Expiration____

    Last pw change____

    Last login/authentication date/time____

    Lockout Status____

    __ __

    __ __

    Shaun McAdams____

    National Government Services____

    Health IT : CPI-Predictive Modeling ____

    (o) – 317.595.4905 <tel:317.595.4905%20>/ x2004905____

    (c) – 317.430.9845 <tel:317.430.9845>____

    __ __

    *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:*This e-mail message, including any
    attachments, is
    for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
    confidential
    and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any
    unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
    If you
    are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
    e-mail
    and destroy all copies of the original message.____