Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 03/20/2014 11:15 PM, Arthur Faizullin wrote:
HI!
I've got some thoughts on 4-th point: there is a http://pgina.org/ pgina
project, may be them are able to do such thing.

Yes pgina is one of the options.
Someone would have to take it and integrate with MIT Kerberos for Windows if it is not already doing so. But I suspect that it would be more a project in itself that would leverage code from MIT and may be pgina to integrate different parts. The biggest part figuring out the domain affiliation. I mean the use cases like this: a) The system is domainless but user authentictaes with user name and password against IPA b) The system is domainless but user authentictaes with user name and OTP against IPA c) The system is in an AD domain trusted by IdM domain but user authenticates with user name and password against IPA because he is in IdM domain. d) The system is in an AD domain trusted by IdM domain but user authenticates with user name and password against IPA because he is in IdM domain.

More to research. We can help with guidance if someone wants to run with it.

Thanks
Dmitri