Hi all; avid user of both FreeIPA and IPA for a few years now. I have a unique
situation that I hope someone can provide some insight, or help with. I am
presented a private, and public (floating) IP after RX a VM from my IaaS
provider. The 'public' IP is NATted, and not visible from w/in the VM, but is
reachable outside of the VM.

In other words, if you were to do an 'ip a': eth0 would return the private IP.

11.11.11.11 (private)192.168.10.10 (public)

Because the installer only sees the 11.11.11.11 address, it bombs saying that I
can't use that public IP (being obfuscated by NAT). So, my question is: if I
have to use the private IP for installs, what configs should I edit to make
Apache/TC respond to the public IP as requests come into it?

I have already modified the conf/server.xml file, and added an 'address'
filed/property.Apache might need some mods, I headed over to the httpd.conf
file and didn't see anything out of the ordinary (except there are 0
VirtualServer entries..)

Ideas?

Michael J. McConachie | keys.fedoraproject.org | PubKey: 0xEDE583C4
NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail
transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended
solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the
information are strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without
copying, disclosing or forwarding.