On 06/03/2014 09:07 AM, Johan Petersson wrote:

Hi,

Environment:

RHEL 7 IPA Server 3.3 with a trust to a Windows 2012 Server AD

RHEL 7 NFS Server

RHEL 7 Client

I have found one problem when using a NFS 4 shared Home Directory for AD users logging in to IPA.

I have created a NFS share /home/adexample.org and use autofs map in IPA.

All wbinfo tests works as well as id.

I can login fine through SSH and Shell with adt...@adexample.org

The problem is that I can add the AD user as owner of his Home Directory and if I log in to the NFS Server locally or through ssh permissions are correct but when logging in to any other computer i get "nobody" as owner.

Are those computers RHEL7 NFS clients with SSSD?
Can you describe them in more details please?

Groups are no problem since AD groups can be mapped to Posix groups.

Idmap.conf domain is set to the IPA Domain.

Is there some way to get NFS working with the AD user as owner of his Home Directory?

Thanks for any help.

/This e-mail is private and confidential between the sender and the addressee. /

/In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying or /

/disseminating it or any information in it. Please notify the above if any misdirection./

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio
Red Hat, Inc.