This is good to see - sometimes difficult to be allowed to pop up
another dev IPA server in a corporate network.

Is it possible to determine the current running version of IPA from the
Web interface?  Never had to do this as I've always had console access
to my servers, but I can't find anywhere that tells me the current
version on this demo.

Thanks

Duncan

This e-mail is intended to be confidential to the recipient. If you receive a
copy in error, please inform the sender and then delete this message.

Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company no. 6952311).
Registered office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL.
Virgin Money plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and
regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation
Authority.

The following companies also trade as Virgin Money. They are both authorised
and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, are registered in England and
Wales and have their registered office at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle
upon Tyne NE3 4PL: Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Limited (Company no.
3072766) and Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Limited (Company no. 3000482).

For further details of Virgin Money group companies please visit our website at
virginmoney.com