Good question. Note that this server is just a sandbox, so if you need to store
data persistently, own VM would a better choice.

Current FreeIPA server demo is version 3.3.5, unfortunately you cannot find
that out from current Web UI. FreeIPA 4.0 (in development) will have a dialog
with version though. Do not worry, you will notice when 4.0 Beta is enrolled
there as it's Web UI has been revisited and is awesome :-)

Martin