Hey again guys,

I know and understand there are topics that draw more interest and attention than others but I'd really need to insist on a *working* FreeIPA+Postfix+Dovecto tutorial tested by any members of the community?.

I'd like to deploy this setup for my company so that some 20+ users can authenticate OTP-style or SSO-style to Services on my current setup which include Openfire, Asterisk.

I'd really appreciate a bit more attention to something that many users will like me thank and appreciate.

--Regards DavidG