If there is a resolution to this, we would love to know. We have been
experiencing the same issues.

________________________________
From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com [freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] on
behalf of Thomas Raehalme [thomas.raeha...@codecenter.fi]
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 8:29 AM
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] named's LDAP connection hangs

Hi!

Today it finally happened again - named is not resolving names under the IPA
domain, pvnet.cc. Killing the named process and restarting it solves the
problem (until it happens again).

Petr, I'll send you the logs directly so I don't have to leave anything out. I
hope that's okay.

Thank you for the help!

Best regards,
Thomas

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 1:54 PM, Petr Spacek