Hello,

we are still debugging it, I can't reproduce the problem locally.

If you are willing to help with it please modify named.conf and the script which reloads named periodically (logrotate or something like that):

- If you don't have rndc configured, please configure it first:
$ rndc-confgen -a
$ chown named: /etc/rndc.key

- named.conf should contain logging section like this:
logging {
    channel default_debug {
        file "data/named.run";
        severity dynamic;
        print-time yes;
    };
};
// (please note line "print-time")

After named.conf modification please don't forget to reload it.

- As a last step, please modify logrotate/(your own reload script) to call 'rndc trace 4' right before named reload (SIGHUP signal). This will force named to log more information about reload to /var/named/data/named.run.

Then we need to wait until it happens again. After that, please send me log lines related to the problem (let's say 10 minutes before and after named reload).

I'm particularly interested in:
/var/named/data/named.run
/var/log/krb5kdc.log

Also, please attach information what timezone is configured on the server which exhibits the problem and attach output from command "ipa krbtpolicy-show".

Feel free to send me logs privately.

Have a nice day!

Petr^2 Spacek