On 07/03/2014 04:09 PM, Carlos Raúl Laguna wrote:
Hello everyone, for some time i was trying to make Kolab Groupwere to work with FreeIPA and after some research is now working.

Great!

However the modification made in FreeIPA makes me wonder if some how limit the functions of the software.

Changes Made:

Creation of
OU=Groups (Don't want to mix FreeIpa Groups whit Kolab's)
OU=Shared Folders (Requires by Kolab)
OU=Resources (Requires by Kolab)

 In cn=config
a extensibleObject whit a domainRelatedObject and aci (require by kolab)

Not sure what this means - does this mean you added objectclass: extensibleObject to dn: cn=config?

The user are created from Freeipa interface name.surname wish result in a mailbox for that user in the Kolab server.

My actual question is if this may break replication, or windows <-> freeipa forest relationship. Thanks in advance for your time. Regards

This should not break replication, nor windows trust/sync, afaik. Not sure what effect this will have on other parts of FreeIPA though.