On 07/11/2014 03:27 PM, tizo wrote:

On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 5:09 PM, tizo <tiz...@gmail.com <mailto:tiz...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I have seen in

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/IPAv3_AD_trust_setup#Trusts_and_Windows_Server_2003_R2
    that trusts can be configured with Windows Server 2003 R2.

    We have a Windows Server 2003 (not R2). Before starting to make
    some tests, does anyone know if trusts can be configured with this
    version of Windows Server 2003?.

    Thanks very much.

As I have not received any answer, I decided to give it a try. I follow the document step by step with our Windows 2003, and everything looks good, except when I try to login to the FreeIPA server with an AD user (ssh or tty).

Does anyone know how could I debug this problem?.

Sorry that you did not get a response. It is a hot time, a lot of people on vacation and we also got 4.0 just out of the door.

Set debug_level to 10 in the sssd.conf. It will create a lot of output and this might give you a hint of what is going on. From there you will see whether the user is processed by SSSD or SSH is not configured and user do not hit SSSD at all (unlikely), and if user is processed what the problem is.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio