Hi Alexander,

>SRV records need to be resolved first by your software and then resolved
>records used to perform lookups of the SRV entry content.

Ah, yes that explain it.

>If your clients don't know how to do that, you  can use multiple A/AAAA
>record entries to allow round-robin them.

The funny thing here is that this is how I initially configured this (A Recs) but it was suggested that I use srv records. Since the OpenShift client do not make use of srv records then I'll go back
to my initial configuration with A records.

At least now I understand srv records better and this will be used more and more in the future:-)

Thank you all!

-m