One of our larger users was in a similar situation a few years ago and
ended up running Fedora until RHEL caught up and then migrating the servers.

I'm running it on F20 because it seemed like the dependencies would make
running it on CentOS 7 a pile of pain I didn't need. I do think "RHEL catching
up" will probably be a 3-4 year proposition (i.e., RHEL 8), so the ability to
run FreeIPA 4.0.0 is likely to be a moot point by then. Or are you thinking
that it might be part of 7.1?

Bryce

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.