Hey all,

On CentOS 7 (presumably RHEL7 too), the tutorial on
http://www.freeipa.org/page/PKI breaks (when applied to installing a
certificate in /etc/openldap/certs). The offending line is "ipa-getcert request
-d /etc/openldap/certs ...", and the failure message is "/etc/openldap/certs
must be a directory".

SELinux is enforcing, and there was an AVC. Audit2allow suggests that I enable
the boolean "authlogin_nsswitch_use_ldap". Works like a champ after that.
Thought I'd bring it up because the name of the boolean doesn't scream out "let
certmonger manage openldap's certificates."

Bryce

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.