> Hmm, sorry for incomplete instructions then. I updated the instructions to
> cope with that situation better (details in
> https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4466#comment:2). Please feel free
> to report more findings or even better help us enhance the page even
> further :-)

Hmm, I thought it looked like your wiki, but when there was no login in the
upper-right corner, I assumed it was an online version of your manual. That
always gets me, even when I'm looking at a page I know I created myself.

In this case, tho, I was definitely not qualified to provide a fix. New to both
certmonger and that Mozilla certificate database thing.

Made a comment on the talk page about the related OpenLDAP selinux issues (more
than one cert_t defined). Dunno if you get notifications.

Bryce

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.