On 08/04/2014 09:40 AM, Matt . wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes I did in the past. THe DNS tabs are there and named is installed.

You probably installed DNS service on another FreeIPA server. However, there is
a configuration space telling which server has which services configured. It
seems that it does not see your current server as the DNS server.

> Can I run that "over" without any issue ?

Yes, If it detects that DNS service was already installed there it will error
out. Then we will do different route.

> In any other case I just can reinstall the ipa software on the replica
> and create a new setup for it...

Let's not go this way (yet), simple DNS service installation should be work.

Martin