Is it sane to request that freeipa store ssh keys for users who come into the
environment via a trust? Not all of them, of course, but those who want to
store public keys there.

My freeipa server is mostly there to manage machines, and users (incl. me)
mostly come in over trusts from the corporate AD. It'd sure be nice if I could
put my laptop's public key on the freeipa server and use it everywhere.

Food for thot.
Bryce

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.