You can bring over password hashes for LDAP, but not Kerberos...provided your
389-ds is new enough to have a recently added configuration switch. If your
system is in "migration mode", then authenticating via LDAP creates Kerberos
hashes transparently.

If you're running 4.0.x, see here for some details:

Bryce

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.