From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Rob Verduijn
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 9:17 AM
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: [Freeipa-users] apache kerberized nfs4 /var/www/html access denied for
apache user

Hello,

I've got a webserver whose default export is on a kerberized nfs4 export.

The export works fine for regular ipa users

However the apache user is not allowed to read anything from the export.

What would be the best practice to allow the apache user access to the nfs4
export without switching to sec=sys ?

Cheers
Rob

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.