> Also opened https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4544

Tried to summarize this thread on that ticket.

Back to the OP's concern, whenever I use NFS as a documentroot for apache (even
a WebDAV server), I make a separate mountpoint, fall back to sec=sys, set
"all-squash", and specify the webserver's IP. It's not like individual user
accounts need a presence on the filesystem. Do you need encryption for your
application or is apache just going to spray the content out across the
commodity internet via un-encrypted http?

Bryce

This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for
the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the
use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and
immediately.