I have created user groups and entered users.

When I view the groups under the "User Groups" heading, I see the group
members.

When I go to the "Users" heading, and click the "User Groups"
sub-heading, IPA does not show any groups (says no entries at bottom).

See attached png screenshots.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

This does not happen for all members of the group.  For some users,
there *are* entries for groups under "Users -> User groups"

Thank you.

--
Ron Parachoniak
Systems Manager, Department of Physics & Astronomy