On 9/24/2014 9:05 AM, Ade Lee wrote:
Forwarding to a couple of colleagues of mine who will be taking point on
this.

 From what I can see, the CS.cfg is truncated.  Fortunately, I believe it
is reparable.

Ade

I've been in contact with Endi and Ade. It was a truncated config file as per msg above.
Endi had emailed me a restored config.

I can happily say that my IPA instance is back in operation.

Thank you all.

For anyone else reading this:
For me this config truncation happened after a 'yum update'.
Perhaps shutting down the IPA stack before doing package updates might be more advisable.