From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Rich Megginson
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 2:11 PM
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] adding 45 users to a group crashes dirsrv

On 10/27/2014 02:56 PM, Craig White wrote:
RHEL 6.5 - new install
ipa-server-3.0.0-42.el6.x86_64
389-ds-base-1.2.11.15-47.el6.x86_64

Create a new group, click 'add users' and click the box on the top to select
all 45 users, click the arrows to move all of the users over and click 'Add' on
the bottom at which point it will lose connection to the LDAP server, throw up
an error and dirsrv is dead and has to be restarted.

Seems as though I can make it crash with as few as 4-6 users at a time.

Please follow http://www.port389.org/docs/389ds/FAQ/faq.html#debugging-crashes
so we can get a core file and a stack trace from the core.

----
OK - increased logging to catch this but since then, I couldn't make it happen.
It has happened at least 10 times already so I am sure that it will happen
again but I can't waste any more time on it but logging is enabled when it does
happen again.

Thanks - Craig