OK, thanks for info.
First I used that command with " | grep radius" at the end prior to adding my radiusschema.ldif.
It returned no data.
Then I added my radiusschema.ldif using the command:

# ldapmodify -ZZ -x -D "cn=Directory Manager" -W -H ldap://localhost -f /usr/share/radiusschema.ldif

Then I issued the command you suggested again with " | grep radius|less" at the end. This time it retrned a lot of entries (apparently those that were in the radiusschema.ldif file).

But when I tried to switch to GUI and add "radiusprofile" objectclass, I got the same message:

"IPA Error 4001: NotFound

objectclass radiusprofile not found"

I know that radius schema taken from http://open.rhx.it/phamm/schema/radius.schema works,
it was checked by me with OpenLDAP 2.4 and FreeRadius 2.2.

What am I doing wrong? Removing "MUST cn" from the schema gives no difference.