Shashi Dahal wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> From server A and server B(itself), if I give that command, i get:
>
>   last update status: -1  - LDAP error: Can't contact LDAP server

I'd start with checking basic connectivity to ensure that A/B can talk
to port 389 on C.

> From server C, I get:
>  Cannot find cab0558.sdn1.ams1.spil in public server list

This suggests that even C doesn't think it is a master.

# ipa-replica-manage list

On C will show what it thinks is the list of available masters.

I'd also look at the replication agreements that C has:

# ldapsearch -x -D 'cn=directory manager' -W -b 'cn=mapping tree,cn=config'

rob