Hi Guys,

Thanks for the previous replies.  I hate to dig up and old thread, but im
still banging my head on this.  I am trying to configure IPA to send notify
to slaves servers on manual updates from the web or CLI tools.

Dynamic DNS updates from an IPA client issuing an nsupdate works great, I
get an immediate zone transfer to zone NS slaves ( bind 9.x slaves).

Performing an update via IPA CLI ( for non-dynamic static record)  tools
triggers nothing.  The test documents and Petr's previous statements hold
true for the nsupdate case, is this also true for CLI driven updates as
well?

I have tested this on 3.3.5 (Fedora 20)  and 4.1 (COPR) release.

Thanks Guys!