Hello FreeIPA users,

for those that like leaving on the bleeding edge and using the latest
bits, we are going to have a Fedora Server Test Day next Friday[1].

One of the features of Fedora Server will be the new rolekit
infrastructure, that simplify installing "roles" on the server.

One of the main roles that will be introduced with F21 will be the
Domain Controller role, based on FreeIPA.

It would be really useful if enthusiast users could help with testing
FreeIPA 4.1.0 so that we can make sure there aren't any huge
outstanding bugs before F21 gets released, and as a perk you also get
to enjoy trying the latest FreeIPA release with help from other users
and developers if needed.

If you can dedicate some time on Friday it would be really welcome, you
do not have to complete all tests, you can concentrate on a subset of
your choosing too. Any result and validation will be useful.

Hope to see some of you online on Friday.

See the link below for more information on prerequisites and the list
of tests we planned.

Cheers,
Simo.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2014-11-07_Server