-----Original Message-----
From: Lukas Slebodnik [mailto:lsleb...@redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2014 9:34 AM
To: Craig White
Cc: t...@tetrioncapital.com; freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] unable to sudo

On (06/11/14 15:42), Craig White wrote:
>As Bob pointed out in a direct e-mail to me, there was the detail of adding
>sudo and sss to /etc/nsswitch.conf but – once I did so, it pointed out that
>the Rackspace RHEL packaging that doesn’t provide what I need – possibly need
>from epel.
>

># yum search /usr/lib64/libsss_sudo.so
This file was in separate package in sssd 1.9. The packaging was changed in
sssd >= 1.10 and it is installed by default (part of package sssd-common) and
rhel/CentOS 6.6 contains sssd 1.11.6
----
Unfortunately for me, Rackspace still has these boxes on RHEL 6.5

# rpm -qa | grep sssd
sssd-client-1.9.2-129.el6_5.4.x86_64
sssd-1.9.2-129.el6_5.4.x86_64

nowhere to go I think - thanks