-----Original Message-----
From: freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com
[mailto:freeipa-users-boun...@redhat.com] On Behalf Of Jakub Hrozek
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2014 2:32 AM
To: freeipa-users@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] unable to sudo

On Thu, Nov 06, 2014 at 07:27:04PM +0000, Craig White wrote:
> [...]

I find it odd that they'd only give you half of the packages.

Anyway, can you grab libsss_sudo RPMs from CentOS ?
----
Odd is a nice way of phrasing it.

The thing is that these 2 servers are managed by Rackspace - hence the
different repos.

It may come down to installing epel or different repos or just waiting around
to see what is packaged when they finally move to RHEL 6.6 and taking these
boxes over from Rackspace management but that is not a decision made by someone
in my pay grade  ;-)

Thanks

Craig