Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply.

its FreeIPA 3.

Actually my issue was, all my subsystem certificates were expired two days
back. So it wasnt possible to get the requests signed and approved by the
CA as the web interface in inaccessible.

But after several attempts, I got it done by changing the date back to a
valid time. Now i have revert back and everything is fine except this.

now the RA and OCSPs are not communicating with the CA.

I guess its because the CA's subsystem certificate is expired. So do i have
to reissue all the subsystem certificates in RA and OCSP?

Any thoughts?

Thanks