Hi

I can reach each host here via ssh on multiple domains:

host.mydom.int
host mydom.net
host.mgmt

sss_ssh_knownhostproxy does work only on the domain which I have use to
register to ipa (mgmt), on the other domains I get ever "The authenticity
of host 'host.mydom.int (<no hostip for proxy command>)' can't be
established."... why?

it is possible to make it working for the other domains to?

MfG
Christoph Kaminski

www.biotronik.com
BIOTRONIK - excellence for life
Established with the development of the first German pacemaker in 1963,
BIOTRONIK has upheld the highest quality standards in the fields of cardiac
rhythm management and vascular intervention in more than 100 countries
worldwide. We’ve developed advanced technologies and products such as BIOTRONIK
Home Monitoring®, Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) and Orsiro, the industry’s
first hybrid drug eluting stent. BIOTRONIK also offers the broadest portfolio
of cardiac devices with ProMRI®, an advanced technology that gives patients
access to magnetic resonance (MR) scanning.
BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Lothar Krings
This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are
confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or
copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed, but in the possession
of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and delete the document.