On 11/18/2014 01:07 AM, Christoph Kaminski wrote:
Hi

I can reach each host here via ssh on multiple domains:

host.mydom.int
host mydom.net
host.mgmt

sss_ssh_knownhostproxy does work only on the domain which I have use to register to ipa (mgmt), on the other domains I get ever "The authenticity of host 'host.mydom.int (<no hostip for proxy command>)' can't be established."... why?

And other hosts in those domains are not registered?
May be you should try to add a host entry and SSH digest to IPA even if they are not enrolled?

it is possible to make it working for the other domains to?

MfG
Christoph Kaminski

www.biotronik.com <http://www.biotronik.com>
*BIOTRONIK - excellence for life*
Established with the development of the first German pacemaker in 1963, BIOTRONIK has upheld the highest quality standards in the fields of cardiac rhythm management and vascular intervention in more than 100 countries worldwide. We've developed advanced technologies and products such as BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring®, Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) and Orsiro, the industry's first hybrid drug eluting stent. BIOTRONIK also offers the broadest portfolio of cardiac devices with ProMRI®, an advanced technology that gives patients access to magnetic resonance (MR) scanning.
BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Lothar Krings
This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed, but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and delete the document.

--
Thank you,
Dmitri Pal

Sr. Engineering Manager IdM portfolio