On 11/19/2014 09:29 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:

Ah, yes. This one is not a problem with the CentOS port, but rather existing problem in FreeIPA 4.1.1 which will be fixed in FreeIPA 4.1.2 on all platforms, including Fedora 21 and CentOS.

See upstream ticket:

Until this is fixed, correct workaround is to chown this directory by named:named and chmod rights to 0770.

I will with the team when 4.1.2 is about to be released, if it is not soon, I can just add the patch to the 4.1.1 in Copr repo.

Thanks for all.

Just a question. My understanding is that 4.x will not hit RH 7 ever.
So for IPA 4.x we have to wait until RH8, am I correct?

Thanks,
tamas