I have a quick question Do I need to configure the forwarders of freeipa-server
4.1.1 when doing the freeipa-install-server?
I forgot the reason why I don't need to because my email suddenly deleted that
message from Martin, and now I can't remember why or how not to include a
forwarder, and how to add a forwarder manually..

I've installed freeipa 4.1.1 --setup-dns --no-forwarders so far the
installation went well .. but I need to configure freeipa server as a forwarder
right?
so I used te web UI and added the freeipaserver ip as a forwarder, then I
rebooted the freeipa server.
after the reboot I couldn't access the web browser.
Any idea on how can I fix this??
TIA