yea I figured this would be the answer , I was just making sure of the features
in free ipa because I didn't read the whole documentation, thanks for the reply
Sir Fraser :)

     On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 9:51 PM, Fraser Tweedale
<ftwee...@redhat.com> wrote:

 On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 04:31:38AM +0000, Rolf Nufable wrote:
> Goodmorning
> Is there a function in freeipa that blocks websites?

Hi Rolf,

FreeIPA does not have this feature.  It is a centralised identity
management system providing authentication and access control for
hosts and services managed by an organisation.

HTH,

Fraser