On 11/26/2014 01:36 AM, Rolf Nufable wrote:
Actually the problem was that I was accessing our site from outside our network now, our domain in the network locally is named example.com, and the outside website is also at the domain example.com so I guess what freeipa does is it looks for the website inside our local network..

I looks for a name and DNS resolves it. So if DNS resolved to the internal one then the internal will be used. If there is a route to the external and DNS returned is then it will be external. It is really not IPA's capability we are talking about here.