On 12/09/2014 12:50 AM, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 7:17 PM, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> OK. I will check requirements to write into The wiki
>>

> When I try to login with my Fedora OpenID account and choose as nickname my
> real name and press "login" actually it indefinitely remains on the blank
> page
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/Special:OpenIDLogin/ChooseName
>
> without enabling me to log in and begin to write anything.
> Tried from both Chrome and Fedora (on my Fedora 20 system)....
> Similar problems when I used to use zanata to write oVirt Italian
> translation, but in that case with some difficulty I finally was able then
> to log in and begin to work... no way here

I updated the OpenID plugin on the FreeIPA.org wiki to the latest version. Can
you please try the login now? I wonder of it is related to the latest upgrade I
performed [1]...

> This OpenID thing doesn't seem very usable in my opinion...

So far, the OpenID log in&account creation this was the only convenience method
we came with to avoid manual account creation by the wiki administrators.
Simple wiki registration method did not work as then we got attacked by spam
bots.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-devel/2014-November/msg00531.html