Afternoon
‎
I have the following commands and I need to set up for Jenkins to run through
sudo.  For this to work, I need to add two sudo options, no password and no
requiretty

Is this something supported by IPA version ipa-server-3.3.3-28.el7_0.3.x86_64 ?
 I can't seem to get it working and there is very little documentation on sudo
options with IPA on the web.

ipa sudorule-add jenkins --desc "Allow jenkins to deploy  jboss, imageserver
and fileserver  on all  the systems"

ipa sudocmdgroup-add-member --sudocmds '/sbin/service jboss start'
jenkins_commands
ipa sudocmdgroup-add-member --sudocmds '/sbin/service jboss stop'
jenkins_commands

[root@ipa3-yyz-int ~]# ipa sudorule-add-option jenkins_commands --sudooption
!authenticate
-bash: !authenticate: event not found

[root@ipa3-yyz-int ~]# ipa sudorule-add-option jenkins_commands
Sudo Option: !requiretty
ipa: ERROR: no such entry

What is the proper way of handling SUDO options with ipa?

Thanks

William