On 01/05/2015 10:51 AM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
On 01/04/2015 10:30 PM, Ben .T.George wrote:
HI

yes you are right. Linux clients working and IPA is in trust relationship with AD.

currently i am using 3.3.3 i guess i didn't tryed ipa-advice tool yet. I am not aware about this tool. can you please give right directions regarding this tool, so that i can try on it.

regarding manuals and tutorials:

http://www.freeipa.org/page/ConfiguringUnixClients#Solaris_8.2F9.2F10
http://www.freeipa.org/docs/1.2/Client_Setup_Guide/en-US/html/chap-Client_Configuration_Guide-Configuring_Solaris_as_an_IPA_Client.html
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/17/html/FreeIPA_Guide/Configuring_an_IPA_Client_on_Solaris.html
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/15/html/FreeIPA_Guide/Configuring_an_IPA_Client_on_Solaris.html

I think this should help:
http://www.freeipa.org/images/0/0d/FreeIPA33-legacy-clients.pdf
It mentions the tool too.

You need to point your Solaris clients to compat tree.

Regards,Ben