Hi Martin, thanks for your response!

>> What I realize now is the certificate CRL points to the server that no
>> longer exists and I'd like to get that cleaned up. I found
>> http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Promote_CA_to_Renewal_and_CRL_Master
>> <http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/Promote_CA_to_Renewal_and_CRL_Master>, is
>> that relevant for my situation?
>
> Yes, this is the procedure to follow for servers older than FreeIPA 4.1. Jan
> is
> that correct? If yes, the page deserves a warning/update.

Ooof! I forgot that vendor repos were so far behind. I'm still at 3.3.3-28.

Is it reasonable and desirable to run one of my two servers with the image
documented at http://seven.centos.org/2014/12/freeipa-4-1-2-and-centos
<http://seven.centos.org/2014/12/freeipa-4-1-2-and-centos>?  I'm interested in
integrating Shiro or some other RBAC against IPA at some point in the next few
months, but I'd wait if the Docker image is a prelude to 4.x hitting vendor
repos soon.

Cheers, Brian