Where is this at? ie is the above a supported configuration?

So will passync and winsync work OK?

Will trusts?

Will they work together?   So ideally I'd like to use winsync and passsync to
provision users from AD to IPA. Then in specific low security situations use
trusts to grant access.     So for low security instances eg a user on a
windows or linux desktop can login with one password.

However for high level security I want to have permissions only
granted/grantable in IPA.  So an admin to say the HR database server cannot
login with a trust from IPA they have to be in a user group setup in IPA only.

regards

Steven