I've seen many links and conversations about migrating from 3.X to 4.X;
some with migrate-ds but nothing that said "I did it and it worked".
Perhaps my Google-Fu is failing me.

So I thought I'd ask here, has anyone fully migrated?  Systems, SSL certs,
sudo and everything?  What resources did you use?
I'm moving to all new systems so this isn't an in-place upgrade.  Right now
I have two systems (at 3.X) and two more (at 4.X) waiting in the wings to
take over.
I see where I could get users and groups but what about the rest?

Thanks to anyone who can point in the right direction.  I'll keep poking on
Google and if I find anything I'll be sure to respond to my own query.