Hi,

I recently deployed FreeIPA but I stumbled upon a problem with migrating my
groups. The groups in our old system are mixed case. Such as MyGroup. The
application that syncs these groups is case sensitive.  The problem is that
when i create these groups using the webgui or the ipa admin tool it gets
created using lowercase.  I was wondering if there is a way around this?
Even perhaps changing a small part in the code. I tried looking into the
code of the ipa admin tool but could not find the part that change the
group name to lowercase. Any tips or help?

Kind Regards,

David