Hello,

Am Montag, 23. Februar 2015, 09:55:06 schrieb Jakub Hrozek:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 10:19:32PM +0100, Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have installed centos 7 and a ipa-server on a other system a second ipa-
> > server.
> >
> > But I can't create a user home directory, not on the server and not on a
> > ipa- client with autocreate ?
> >
> > Have any a hint on witch place I can search for this problem ?
> >
> > sssd ipa-server / client ....
> >
> > When you like info please tell me what?
>
> The first step is verifying that "getent passwd $user" actually reports
> the home dir you'd like it to. It's especially important to check with
> users from trusted AD domains.

This is working, tell me "/home/xxxx"

> Do you intend to auto-create the home directories on the clients or have
> them mounted from a central location? In the former case, you should
> check configuration of oddjob-mkhomedir, in the latter, you should check
> the automounter configuration.

I tested all (?), I have configured a ntp /mount for /home, Create a /home/user
directory only on the ipa-server, nothing is working I have allways permission
denied ?

I found a Bug report for the oddjob-mkhomedir, to change the permission from
0002 to 0077 but now, I am on the end ?

But on a ipa client a can't do chown -R xxxx:ipausers to change the
permission.

The ipausers Group is not found on a client?

Is this a sssd problem?

Now I uninstall all and start again ?.

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,