On 02/26/2015 04:07 PM, dbisc...@hrz.uni-kassel.de wrote:
Hi,

for the record: The problem was a misconfigured Apache on the IPA master, cf.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2015-February/msg00041.html

In my case, my Apache didn't load proxy_ajp_module and after this was fixed,
ipa-replica-install --setup-ca worked as expected.

Thanks to Endi Sukma Dewata and Martin Kosek for putting me on the right track.

You are welcome. This case actually got me thinking what we can do to automate and check this misconfiguration *before* running in such hard-to-debug problem.

I think we should simply check for all required Apache modules beforehand, in the past I already put together a minimal list of Apache modules that can be checked (ajp module is there :-)).

I filed a ticket to do it:

Also Ccing Less for reference.

Martin