On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Rich Megginson <rmegg...@redhat.com> wrote:

>  And so we can then change the preface that at this moment explicitly
> contains:
> "
>  Preface
> The environment used to write this document is based on pure vSphere 5.1,
> used in trial mode with vCenter server configured as a virtual appliance.
> "
> and update it covering 5.5 and hopefully 6.0 too... ;-)
>

> I'm sorry - which preface?  Link?

The message was for Herwono... not for you ...
He/she referred
"
Here I want to make sure if FreeIPA can work with vCenter SSO, because I
read it on this page: http://www.freeipa.org/page/HowTo/vsphere5_integration
"

And at the top of the doc in the link there is the note about only 5.1
tested, while the version here is 5.5u2b.
Have a nice weekend, to all the list ;-)
Gianluca