I'm attempting to migrate FreeIPA from an RHEL6 server to a CentOS7 server.

When I run ipa-replica-install to set up the CentOS7 server, I get the
following error:

> ipa         : CRITICAL The master CA directory server does not have
> necessary schema. Please copy the following script to all CA masters
> and run it on them: /usr/share/ipa/copy-schema-to-ca.py
> If you are certain that this is a false positive, use --skip-schema-check.
> IPA schema missing on master CA directory server

Is it safe to run this script on the RHEL6 server?  Is it a false
positive I should ignore?  What is the best way to transition?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Benjamin Reed